Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Monster Energy Tige Tour

I was so pleased when the Monster Energy Tige Tour hit South East Queensland this weekend. It was a windy day on the Tweed but it was good to catch up with Daniel Watkins fresh back from the US.    The new Monster Wrapped RZ2  throws off an awesome wake, and it gave me a chance to spend some time with my Coach Johnny ‘Rubber’ Henson who drives for the ProWake Academy.
I will be joining the tour from now until Christmas replacing Scotty Broome who has done his ankle (tough break Scotty). Keep an eye out on the prowake.com.au site for details of our stops along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment