Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting my feet wet again

I have spent the past 2 weeks on dry land and finally today I am getting my feet wet again.

I've been working hard on my fitness training and my mental preparation for the Worlds in Orlando.

I am spending the next couple of days with the ProWake Academy down on the Tweed with John Henson.  Rubber is an awesome coach and he is happy that I have enough tricks to take to Worlds, I just need to focus now on my consistency.

Heff from Billabong and Daniel Watkins from ProWake are working to hook me up for my 7 weeks in the USA - cant wait to hit the water at Projects.

I'm so lucky to be living in South East Queensand where you can ride all year around.

No comments:

Post a Comment