Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Moving to Clear Lake

I really liked staying with Aaron and his Mum, but Clermont is too far from Orlando and OWC for someone who doesn’t have a car, and I had a chance to rent a house on Clear Lake with my good friends Justin Tiech, who is a cable rider, Terry Bailey, who is one of the boys who rides on the tour, and AJ Racinelli who is a former Junior Pro Tour Champion and a really good rail rider.

The location was perfect for me to be living in because we could get heaps of riding done. Another bonus was that I was in central Orlando and just down the road from the other Australian’s Mitch Langfield, Brenton Priestly and Daniel Debono who all live together, and then in the other direction in the next street there’s one of my good friends and one of my idols Dean Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment