Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Viva Italia - the IWSF World Titles in Milano

Italy was one of the best weeks of my life and spending it with my Dad made it so much more worth it. I got to hang with the other Australian team members, mates I haven’t seen in so long, and being able to see how there riding is coming along is phenomenal. I won everything leading into the final.

I was second last off the dock in the final and couldn’t believe how much everyone before me just killed it! It was awesome; I was next and was feeling really nervous being in front of so many people from all over the world. I didn’t have the best ride but it doesn’t matter to me I’m in the finals representing Australia in Italy!

I managed to take out a solid 4th place in the 6 man final. I am so stoked with how the contest worked out. I learned many lessons in Italy which will make me a stronger, smarter and better rider. Dad always tells me that people make mistakes, but the biggest mistake is not learning from them.
Now that I’m settled back into Orlando Florida which I now call my new home, I am super focused to finish my season on a high note. I have decided to not compete in the US Nationals in Minneapolis. I came here for the Pro Tour and the Worlds and I need to work to get my best results again. I can’t wait for the WWA World Titles and the last stop of the Pro Tour in Knoxville, Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment