Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

North Carolina Pro Tour Stop

Great weekend in North Carolina for the Pro Tour. It's awesome to hang out with mates and enjoy the competition.

The 4 Aussies in Juniors made the final but Noah and Massi are proving to be tough to beat.

Harley got over Phil in the final which makes the King of Wake battle really close.

As for me, I'm still trying to break though with another 40+ riders in Pro Mens.

I didn't make it through, however guys I really respect like:

JD Webb,
Oli Derome,
Aaron Rathy,
Shawn Watson,
Chad Sharpe,
Trevor Hansen,
Tony Carroll etc
also went out in the same round as me. It's tough.


WWA King of Wake - Pro Tour Stop 2, Mooresville North Carolina

I'm just 18, young enough to ride in Juniors but focused on earning a place amongst the elite.

Every comp makes me stronger and closer.

Thanks for all of the support I get from CTRL Wakeboards, Hart and Huntington Clothing, Moskova Underwear, Von Zipper Eyewear, Nautique Central and my amazing family.

I have a little escape planned later this month to San Jose Costa Rica and then I will be off to California to catch up with mate Tim who is flying in, and then Pro Tour Stop 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment