Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to 2010

What a start to the year!  I went back on the Tige Tour from the Gold Coast down to Sydney having rides at Grafton, Newcastle, The Hawkesbury and Penrith.  Had the pleasure of spending time with Parks Bonifay and Dean Smith, and attending Parks' DVD Premiere.  Rode the New Cable Park at Penrith (best in Australia) and then flew into Adelaide for Wake Wars.  Wake Wars was my first open age Pro Event and it was sick.  The weather was hot, the course was perfect and the Glenelg girls were good!   Today I am off to Bli Bli to shred with US Pro Tour Champion and new Australian King of Wake Harley Clifford.    Liquid Force Rail Jam and QWA Round 4 this weekend will keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment