Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Australian Pro Am at Stoney Park

About to head off for the trip down to Port Macquarie for the Australian Pro Am.  This is the only WWAA Event in Australia this summer and an important qualifing round for the Worlds in Orlando later this year.  
I have been off the water for a week after suffering my first real knee injury.  A few scans, a lot of ice and rest and I think I am ready to hit the water tomorrow.  Wont really know until I hit my first wake in the heats, but I am looking forward to testing it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment