Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to practice

The Pro-Am was an awesome experience.  My knee was sore and I didn't ride my best but it was a good event.  I actually rode better in the Pro Event than I did in the Junior Mens.  Rail Jam this Friday night at Bli Bli, QWA Round 5 the following Saturday and then BroStock the weekend after that.   Boat, Cable, Sisitech 2.0   Lots to do.  I am going to Penrith for a week before BroStock to ride with Dean Smith, Tom Fooshee and Shawn Watson which will be an really sick.  After that, 5 weeks of straight up boat time to get ready for Nationals.
My Slush Puppie Poster is out and it looks good.  It will be trippy to see it in shops but cool at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment