Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

International Ride for Peace Day

Made it back home on Wednesday morning without my Board Bag (a long story, but a good one for another time).  I think it's fair to say that I slept for the first couple of days just catching up and a hectic 2 months in Orlando.
The Annual 'Ride for Peace' Day was scheduled to be held at Sun Coast Cable at Bli Bli on Sunday September 19 and my good mate Damo Cox asked me to join a team with him.





So myself, Damo, Sam Byrne, Grant Young and Trent Hunt formed a 5 man team.   I rode pretty average all day just getting used to Aussie Cables again and getting back into Salt Water, but I really pulled it together for the final with an awesome run consistenting of s-bend to blinds, roll to blinds off the water Whirly 5's and shredding rails, which is one of the things I love the most about cable.
Our team came out with the win which was a pretty cool way to round out my first weekend back home.
I have a pretty hectic week ahead, I'm booked in for my boat and jet ski licence tomorrow and I head off on Friday for the Monster Energy Tige Tour.   I turn 16 at our first tour stop and hope to get a stopover somewhere next week so I can get my Learners Permit too.
Liquid Force have hooked me up with some 2011 gear for the Tige Tour (which they are also sponsoring)  so I have been busy stickering up the gear to show some love for the guys who make it happen for me.
It's going to be a good time on the road with Johnny 'Rubber' Henson and Nathan 'Tartoon' Green.  I'm really looking forward to reaching out some of the communities we visit have the collest people and some great wake talent.    The Tour means I missed a couple of Grass Roots Competitions, but that's cool - as long as I am getting my feet wet every day does it really matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment