Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend on the Tweed

I was invited down to hang out and do an exhibition ride at the Nautique Owners Reunion on the Tweed River.  My good mate Corey Turnbull and his family just purchased a Super Air Nautique 210 and I had a lot of rides behind it that weekend.  

The cable boys who usually ride in my boat where there to hang with Corey, so Damo Cox, Nick Horatis and I took the opportunity to have some quality sets with Corey and his family.

It was nice to hang out with my mates, and the hospitality provided by Steve Gescke was awesome.  The big bonus was getting to hang with Hayley Smith.  Hayley has a new 210 Nautique with Ronix Branding and has some really cool programs and events lined up.  Hayley looked after me at the Wakeboard Camp at Clermont and it’s always good to hang with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment