Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back in the Winners Circle

Billabong Rider Dylan Prideaux

Off to Cairns for Round 2 of the Liquid Force Australian Rail Series. I love the Cairns Cable Park.  The whole Cairns crew are laid back and down to earth and its a nice venue and a great cable.  I went up a couple of days early to get some practice in and it paid off.  I won my heat and won the event with a fantastic ride. 

I also had a ride in the Big Kicker Invitational and had a lot of fun seeing who could throw down the biggest trick.  Not a great event for the knees – but awesome to watch and be a part of.

One of my good mates had to pick up a car in Townsville and drive it back to the Gold Coast so he flew to Cairns to meet me and we had a fun road trip on the way home

Then it was off to Lake Kurwongbah for the Qld Wakeboard Summer Series Round 2.  This event was a Malibu Event and as usual we were using Mick Neville’s boat.

I had a pretty solid heat and threw down a great finals pass for the win.  2 wins in 2 events and I was starting to feel a little better about my riding.  No time to rest though, more events are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment