Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Massive Weekend in Penrith



It proved to be a massive weekend in Penrith.  The Liquid Force Boardstock Event which included The Team Riders Cup, The Rail Jam, King of Kicker, Flat Water Freaks, Two Tower Challenge and the Riders Choice Awards.

I was really pleased to be chosen alongside Harley Clifford for the 2 man Liquid Force Team competing riders from Byerly, Hyperlite, O’Brien, Ronix, Double Up, Indy and more

Team Riders Champions - Langfield and Priestley defeated Clifford and Prideaux
Harley and I had solid rides making the 4 team semis with O’Brien, Ronix and Byerly.  Then it was down to two.  Myself and Harley vs Brenton Priestley and Mitch Langfield.  Talk about tough competition especially on rails.  Brenton and Mitch are two of the best in the world at sliding.

We finished the final with scores all locked up even after a countback so it was decided that the Team Trophy would go down to a one rider ride off.  Langfield vs Clifford.  It finished close as well with Byerly coming out on top. 

I guess I shouldn’t complain about being 2nd in the Team Riders Cup.   Lets hope we can win it back next year!

The Rail Jam was really good and the Riders Choice Awards were all well deserved.   James Windsor won the best 'Up and Comer' and Tony Iacconni won 'Grom of the Year'.  After 2 world titles in 2 years, he deserved every bit of the credit he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment