Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Final Stop of the Australian Rail Series



Well the Liquid Force Australian Rail Series wound up on the Sunshine Coast last weekend at Suncoast Cable Bli Bli.

Due to the amount of time I have had off the water whilst I changed boat sponsors, I spent a ot of time riding cable and it is has helped me a lot in taking cable tricks to behind the boat.

At Junior Mens level the series  has really been between James Windsor & I.  Going into the last round we were on equal points and still on equal points after a countback dropping our worst round.

This made for a really exciting final showdown on James home turf.

It was a tough final and James finished ahead of me taking out the title as well as taking out the title of Junior Mens Wakeskate Champion.   James has a huge talent and has started making some big impressions behind the boat too.

It was also the first official public appearance of our new boat!  Feedback was awesome too!


2nd place in the biggest series of events in Australia is a pretty cool achievement and it gives me a benchmark to improve on next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment