Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

My 18th Birthday back on the Coast



I have just moved into my house on the Gold Coast and loving it here already.  I had an amazing weekend celebrating my 18th birthday with all my closest friends.  It was definitely be a weekend I will remember.  We got to see everyone and was the best coming home from America party and the best way to see everyone and come back to Australia with a bang!

I am loving being back in Australia already and I can't wait to get my knee strong again and back into riding and pick back up where I left off in America

No comments:

Post a Comment