Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My first comp back in Australia

This weekend I rode in my first contest since I have been back in Australia.  It was the first round of the Wakeboard Victoria Summer Series.  It was over the border in Mulwala/Yarrawonga at the Max Kirwan Twin Lakes facility.

Gliding over the Murray River behind the Nautique 230
We caught up with the Mills Family who recently moved to Bundalong and had a quick session behind their Super Air Nautique 230.  I had a solid ride and ended up winning the contest which was  a great first start to the season back home. It was so nice to be welcomed by all the Wakeboard VIC riders and families.

They are such an awesome crew and it's nice to have so many rider competimng in the Open Pro Division compared to the elite handful back in Qld. There is so much talent and experience amongst the group.  I am seriously looking at staying down here in Victoria with my family.   After this weekend I'm very tempted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment