Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Training for Aussie Nats and Moomba Masters

On Friday night I headed to my childhood best friend Jordan Urens cabin in Echuca which is right next door to my old parents cabin the had since before I was born.  I rode with Charli Shore and her family on the Nautique 230 all of Saturday and Sunday morning, then I rode with Lachy Sims out on his Malibu Wakesetter on the Sunday afternoon.  I coached Lachy and his sisters and I personally rode better and better after every set I took, and i was loving it!

I'm back to my old self and feel onto of the world again! All my old tricks are coming back and I'm already working on a few things leading into Nationals. I love that I'm able to ride again, I can't believe how much I missed it and I'm finally strong enough to ride hard. Bring on next weekend, it's back to Echuca again aand then sneaking home for my sisters wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment