Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

US National Championships - Ohio

The King of Wake Tour took us to Ohio for the US Nationals. It wasn't my best stop this year.  Unfortunately, I fell on some big tricks.  I was in a very tough heat and basically had to throw down my best pass to get through.  So I just went for it!  I'm still happy with my run and landed a few solid tricks.  Time off the water has consequences but I have to focus on my physio and rehab for my knee.  Whilst every stop is important, The World Championships is the big event on the tour so I am doing everything I can to help my knee get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment