Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Washington State

Stoked to be back in Washington State.  It's a long flight from Florida and I had a big stopover in Phoenix Arizona.   I had a great time here last year and am stoked that I was able to get to the CTRL factory and catch up with everyone. My knee is still sore so I am not getting the water time I really need.  However it is important to rest it up and then ride.  I had a solid two rides though and stuck all my tricks but just got pipped by Austin Hair who ended up taking second overall in the stop.

Phil Soven is proving why he is the World Number 1.  He just keeps winning every stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment