Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Heading North to the Sunshine Coast

Recently I have been contemplating whether I should give the Cable Pro Circuit some attention. With cable always being a passion of mine as down time from the boat and a way to relax and really enjoy my time on the water. Watching my good friends Matty Hasler (2013) and James Windsor (2012) win the World Titles in both divisions on the cable, I really decided to sink my teeth into Dedicating a lot more of my time into the cable scene.

I have just got a nice place on the Sunshine Coast, about 5 minutes away from the cable park I learnt to ride at, Go-Wake Cable Park in Bli Bli which is my favourite cable in Australia to ride at. This has really given me the best opportunity to ride every day and really put myself to the test. 

Riding with James Windsor, Luke Boor, Mitch Langfield, Ben Doreen, Manu Rupp and all the other Bli Bli boys have been great as they were the original cable boys I grew up riding with. I have a massive season ahead of me before departing to the States once again, and I'm really excited to see how it all pans out

No comments:

Post a Comment