Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Aussie Summer Starts Today!

I have now been back in Australia for around 3 weeks now and I have to say that I am not liking the Melbourne weather one bit!

I have been taking this time to my advantage to do some cross training to try and get fit in my little time off before the Australian season kicks off again.   A month off the board and away from the boat is good and something my folks encourage me to do every year.  It's a chance for your body to recover as well. 

The Aussie Summer kicks off this weekend with a Wakeboard Victoria Round up at Twin Lakes, Mulwala. It will be fun to finally ride again, and catch up with all of my good friends from Vic and see how they have progressed over the winter! I've notice a lot of the Bundalong Crew kept riding right through Winter so I'm expecting to see some progression.

My other big focus this year is Cable.  I am super excited about the development of the sport and the direction being taken with the establishment of Cable Wakeboard Australia.  At last someone is taking the sport seriously and realising that you need to be professional in the way events, judging and formats are managed.   I am setting up a base on the Sunshine Coast and will be using Go Wake's Cable Park at Bli Bli as me base.  

Yep, I'm starting to get the itch back. I also have a new video coming out shortly which I'm excited about.  It will be a BIG summer ahead, can't wait to see how it all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment