Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Summer Jam at Bli Bli

After missing out on Boardstock through injury, I was happy to get the all clear to ride at Summer Jam this year.  The event was at Bli Bli Cable and was an awesome event.  The fact tha is was just around the corner from my house just topped it off. 

A lot of my friends spent their Australia day on the banks of the Cable Park cheering me and the boys on which was a great feeling. Having only been clearer by my physio to ride in the contest a few days before, I was a little nervous, but excited to shred my home cable. I went out, was absolutely killing it until an unfortunate fall left me hurt and unable to finish my ride. Gutted, I picked myself up, dusted myself off, and reasserted my goals for the up and coming contests this season. 


No comments:

Post a Comment