Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jam Fest at Lake Macquarie

Jam Fest was honestly the funnest contest I have ever been a part of. With live music, prize giveaways, beer pong contests, amazing food, licensed bar, and the sickest set-up I have seen in an Aussie contest, it’s safe to say I had the weekend of my life. 

The event was down North of Sydney on Lake Macquarie and it looks like an awesome part of Australia.  
 Tom and Adam Young from Ejected Industries certainly know how to throw a contest. I was really stoked that they invited me down to be a featured pro rider, to help MC, to do exhibition rides and to give out awards at the presentations.  It was a real honour and they will definitely be seeing me there again in coming years.
\

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what an awesome event for Lake Macquarie - and seems like you went really well too! Keep going hard bro!

    ReplyDelete