Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Australian Cable Nationals

I have settled in really nicely at Mackay and am really enjoying the change of life up here.  The locals are great, and I have really enjoyed spending a bit of time on and off the water with Reuben Buchanan who is an awesome bloke.

My latest news is that I am thrilled to announce that I recently signed with Jobe.  They have been so supportive and I was really impressed with the extensive range they have.  In fact I almost rode for Jobe a few years ago.
My new ride from Jobe

I  have started riding the Conflict which is Julian Cohen's board, the board is amazing it has great flex while still being a super strong board with great pop off the water.  Since riding it I feel my riding has improved a lot and it helps being at such a great cable like Gowake Mackay.


Last week I traveled back to my old home cable on the Sunny Coast to ride in the Australian Nationals.  There has been a shortage of comps on the Australian calendar which is crazy given the way cable is growing around the country.

The event was great and I was super stoked to plan a solid ride then go off the dock and stick it all exactly the way I planned it.  Of course there is always room for improvement, but never the less I was ecstatic to take out second place against some sick riders.

I am going to quietly practice in the mean time and prepare for the Cable Worlds in Norway in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment