Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

High Performance Coaching Camp

I have spent the week with Jacob Horre and Lauren Bell who won the Aussie Junior Titles and Parker Siegle who was runner up to me at Nationals.  We are doing a High Performance Coaching Program that was funded by the Australian Waterski & Wakeboard Federation to develop an Australian Team.  We spend mornings on the water in the ProWake Academy Tige of John Henson and afternoons at Chek Australia. Chek train some of the best athletes in Australia - mind - body - exercise - mental preparation - nutrition - stretching - muscle recovery etc...  They trained Stephanie Gilmore and Mick Fanning in preparation for the World Championships and have an amazing record.  We have also done some media training too which has been awesome.
And I got a Crow 5 consistent along with a Toe Side Back 360 with a solid grab.  The camp was brilliant.
Off to Cairns next week for the Australian Cable Wakeboard Nationals - it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment