Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cable Wakeboard Nationals

Really excited to be in Cairns this week for the Cable Nats.  It's an awesome Cable Park and a great climate for riding with ideal water temperature.
I flew up on Tuesday with my folks and Cameron Edwards.  My Logan mates Damo, Corey and Nick arrived today and they are all set for tomorrow.   Have spent a lot of time with the Oxlade's from Singapore. Jaimi is 12 and just rips at Cable.  Her older Brother Aussie broke his Femur on Sunday just after arriving so I haven't had a chance to watch him ride.  He was released from Hospital today and has been able to hang out for the afternoon watching the crew ride.  With Sam Gunn,  Matty Denitis and James Windsor riding the event is legit - so much talent all set to go off.
PS Love the free wifi at Cairns Cable - updating my blog on the balcony watching the cable right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment