Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow, what an amazing week

I spent Good Friday with Dimi, Justin Abbott and Dad on the Maroochy River at the Cod Hole doing some shots for Boarder Magazine.  We were struggling for a while waiting for the sun to poke out from the clouds but when it did it was great.  My first ride on the Maroochy, and I dare say I will be back.   Had a sneak peak at Dimi's camera when we finished.  Awesome shots, he is such a great photographer.  And Justin Abbott was awesome, the was throwing massive Crow Mobe's so far out into the flats he almost ran out of rope before he landed them.  Lots of fun to watch him punish himself like that and the photo's will be brilliant.
Spent this morning out with a crew from Channel 9 and NBN for some news segments.  Dad is great at publicity and he always says anything that gets wakeboarding in the news in a positive way is a good thing.
Easter is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment