Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A most exciting week

It was awesome to fly home to the Gold Coast and see the Gold Coast Bulletin had a massive colour photo of me on Page 1.  Might have been a slow news day, but it was fantastic see wakeboarding make Page 1.
I spent today with the crew from 'Places We Go' on the Tweed River.  It's a travel and lifestyle show on the Discovery Channel and Network 10.  Rubber and I took Jennifer Adams and Clint Bizzell out for a wakeboard and ended up with a nice big Aussie BBQ on a houseboat - how's the serenity?  Checkout their website www.placeswego.com  they are also on facebook!
Planning on shooting with Dimi from Boarder over Easter if the weather is good and I am looking forward to that - just fun times riding and no competitions to worry about.
Having said that, I need to spend some time at Cable as the Cable Nationals are on in Cairns on May 9.  I got 2nd at Cable Nats last year, but this year I am in Under 20's and there are some awesome riders in that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment