Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Photoshoots and new ride gear

It's been a couple of big weeks for me getting out in my new ride gear.  Had a shoot with Daniel Watkins done by Adam Dodd.  Awesome photographer, but we just struggled with the weather.
Did a 6am start on the Tweed on Friday with Jaimi Brooks behind Rubber's Tige Boat.  We took ours as a chase boat and thought we had wasted our time.  Arrived at Fingal Head to white caps and black clouds.  Cruised upstream towards Tumbulgum and the sun broke through for about 90 minutes enabling me to get some great shots taken including some new sequence shots for a ProWake project!

No comments:

Post a Comment