Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Team Billabong - Here I come

I just signed a multi season contract with Billabong as the first ever Australian Rider on their Pro Wake Team.  Awesome to on the same team as Shawn Watson - I ride a Watson Board & Boots and use a Watson handle...   To have team mates like Danny Harf, Chad Sharpe, Brian Grubb, Kevin Henshaw and Erick Ruck is awesome.   
Have some incredible photo shoot concepts we are working on now as well as my Billabong Team Rider Web Page...
So pumped, I just want to go out and ride again!

No comments:

Post a Comment