Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My new Billabong Super Air Nautique 230



I have been patiently waiting for my new boat to arrive.  I have spent a massive part of the Australian Summer off the water, and it has been the hardest period of my life.

Billabong Super Air Nautique
I came back from the US with a whole bunch of new tricks and I have been scared that I lost them, or perhaps pushed back my chances of making an impression on the US Pro Tour by a further 12 months.
However, it was worth the wait.  The new boat is stunning, the wake is massive and smooth and I couldn’t be happier.

Billabong and Nautique Team Rider Dylan Prideaux
We managed to squeeze in a photo session with the boat for Billabong’s Wetsuit Calendar.  It was weird modelling gear instead of just riding in it, but it was a fun day on the water.  Huge shout out to Hayley Smith for providing her Ronix Boat for the shoot as well.

I hope to squeeze a few sessions in before flying to Melbourne later this week for Moomba.

I’m also really excited that Billabong are hosting a party for me after Moomba with Donavon Frankenreiter playing live.

Billabong are the most amazing company and are so supportive of me, I’m really looking forward to a long and happy relationship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment