Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Party Time at Billabong

Andrew Flitton, Dylan Prideaux and Derek O'Neill (L to R)
Fresh off the plane from Moomba in Melbourne and straight into Billabong HQ with my new boat for a catch up.

Billabong had Donovan Frankenreiter come with his band who are touring the country at the moment and play some great tunes which were pretty awesome, i have downloaded like all of his songs now. I was also introduced to all the staff of Billabong and there partner companies by Derek O'Neill the CEO of Billabong.



It was pretty cool to meet and talk with the staff and give them the chance to finally see the boat and it was awesome to share the fun day with my Nautique Team Mate Hayley Smith. The boys at BB fitted Hayley out with some clothes whilst she was there and Donovan asked if he could come for a ride on the boat.

Big day out and i can thank my sister bec for all the photos. She must have taken and thousand of them



Donovan in action
Fun times..

No comments:

Post a Comment