Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Colorado Pro Tour and a road trip with the Wolf Pack

I have just arriving in Tennessee after a long 36 hour drive crammed in a little car with Terry Bailey, Nick Bailey, AJ Racinelli and Cody Hesse after an awesome weekend in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We drove across the Mid West through Kansas, Montana, Chicago and Kentucky and it was great just to see the scenery and how different the towns are to back home in Australia.

The Pro Tour Stop was a really tough contest and the riding level was really intense. I was relieved to make it through to the quarter finals in a heat that was looking like it should of been a final. The semi final was looking the same, with everyone stepping up their game entirely. It was like we were riding in a different competition. It’s awesome to be competiting when everyone is riding so well, it makes you push yourself so much harder.

Unfortunately I couldn't stand up a good enough pass to put myself in the finals again but I definitely wasn’t stressed about that because it was an amazing final to watch, and they guys who made it through deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment