Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

It's all big in Texas - Pro Tour Stop 2

Last weekend I headed up to Dallas Fort Worth, Texas I was a little nervous coming into this stop, because I had already podiumed every contest so far. I wanted to back it up and get in the finals and have a good ride to back up my streak. I had a good ride in my heat and took out the win; I won my semi final to so I needed to back it up with a solid ride in the finals. I didn’t have the best ride and just missed out on another podium finish.

However I’m definitely not that concerned when I made 3 finals in a row in my first US season, I was just going with the flow. This coming weekend I head out to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I am so stoked to be traveling America; I am finally starting to learn where all the states are and understand what they really like.
In Fort Worth I was invited to stay in an amazing house on a huge lake and just had the best time. Texas was pretty cool.

Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment