Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life on Clear Lake

I am nice and settled into my house in Clear Lake and getting a truck load of riding done with Dean Smith, Shawn Watson, Erik Ruck, Rusty Malinoski, Brenton Priestly, Chad Sharpe and many more people. I have been basing most of my riding with a good friend of mine, Jamie Hamrick, who is based out in Maitland which is only a 5 minute drive from my house.

Jamie doesn’t do the tour but has an insane Nautique 230 which is my choice of boat and provides my favorite wake. I am having the best time I never thought I couldn’t be having this much fun in America but I am having the time of my life and riding better than I have and better than I ever thought I could. I have been selected to represent Australia at the IWSF worlds in Milan, Italy next month. This will be a few days after the fourth stop on the tour in Monroe, Washington. Looks like I have some training to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment