Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back in Orlando


Have been super focussed on riding after this week at Yancey's, I have been riding really good, got all my tricks back and super consistent, along with a few new mobe 5's and a couple extra 9's, and it's only getting better. I have been getting close to a couple of different mobe 7's, that i'm looking forward to stomping. I had a fun the other day riding with Dean Smith the other day, on Lake Minneola, out the front of the wakeboard camp and had a blast.

Alot of the riding time i have had on the water i can thank Tony Carroll and Nick Galotifiore for. They have taken me out for numerous sets on their boats on Clear Lake and Lake Irma.

No comments:

Post a Comment