Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Back to Tuscaloosa Alabama


After the Washington PWT Stop, Jillian and I decided to do something different and head back to Alabama to spend 4th of July with friends.   It was Jillian's first July 4 celebration and I wanted it to be special.  We had an amazing time back at Sunshine Pointe. There were heaps of people, alot of boats, jet skis, it was a nice hot day, there was a big Barbeque that everyone was a part of with the best food and best of all, everyone was in the lake having a great time.

To cap it all off we enjoyed fireworks at night, we were all posted up in our boats watching. So all in all, a perfect 4th of July, it's still got nothing on Australia day though!! haha.
4th July - Tuscaloosa Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment