Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Pro Tour Stop 4 - Seattle Washington


I flew in to cold ass  Seattle Washington State from sunny hot Orlando ready to ride and wasn't too stoked on the cold, but made me laugh because i knew it was still warmer there then it was back home in Australia.
After a $100 cab to the hotel (ouch), I was settled in for the night and ready to shred in the morning.
It was my second trip to Lake Monroe for a PWT Stop. Unfortunately because of rookie errors regarding equipment managment, I found myself disappointedly knocked out in the first round. But you win some, you lose some, I think I'll take this one on the chin. I will just make sure I won't make that mistake again, and will be ready for the next contest. Dad always says its ok to make a mistake - once!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment