Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wakeboard Victoria Round 3

I was sorry to miss Round 2 of the Vic Series at Melton due to sponsor comittments that week interstate.

Chilling under the Nautique Shade Tent between rides
For me it was the second event for the year.  I had a great time back up at Twin Lakes and the conditions were perfect! I had two solid rides in the heats and finals and scored myself a first place.  It was great to see the progression of everyone from Round 1, all the grooms are absolutely killing it.  I can see good things with Wakeboard Victoria happening around Nationals time.  It's crazy what a little coaching and a few pointers can do for people.

The comp was behind the Mills Family Super Air Nautique 230.  I love Wakeboard Victoria because everyone is so nice and welcoming and there's no politics at all which there should never be anyway, especially at a grass roots contest!  It's so great, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment