Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wakeboard Victoria Coaching Camp

This weekend we got all the groms for the official AWWF coaching camp in Echuca on the beautiful Murray River which i grew up on.  We stayed at Paul Bell's pad at Merool which was a great base for the weekend.

I was the official coach for the weekend and was so pumped to see so many kids going so hard at the sport!  I had recently completed the online coaching component of the AWWF Level 1 Coaching Course and was keen to commence.

There were so many shredders and everyone progressed insanely! Everyone went home with new tricks and something to work on which is great to see, the only thing I enjoy almost as much as learning these tricks myself, is getting pumped watching other people learn them, and getting pumped on wakeboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment