Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Fort Worth Texas Pro Tour Stop 2


Had an awesome time coming from Orlando to Fort Worth, Texas, travelling with the girlfriend and my Aussie friend sports photographer Twiggy.
About to shred on the Nautique 230
About 2 hours out from Texas, on the morning of the contest, Twiggy (photgrapher) was driving and ran out of gas while Jillian and I were sleeping in the back seat, and it caused me to miss my ride in Junior Mens, which is unfortunate because I started the season strong with a 2nd place spot in the first stop at Acworth Georgia.   In hindsight, it was one of the best mistakes that has happened to me because now I then had the opportunity to ride Pro Mens at the stop as a once off and go back to Junior Pro's if I wanted to. 
I made the decision that day to step up to Pro Mens and I'm stoked on it. My rookie event on the Pro Tour, I had a pretty tough heat, but still stood up a solid ride and was really stoked on it.  I'm so pumped for the rest of the summer now, it will be interesting to see what will unvale. I was stoked to get the chance to ride Corey Bradleys big ass wake that his Nautique 230 pushes out, one of the best wakes I've ridden in a while.
Dyla Prideaux riding CTRL at Hydrous
Boat wasn't the only thing i got to enjoy in my stay in Texas, I was also lucky enough to be able to ride at Hydrous Cable Park, free of charge thanks to the good people at CTRL Wake. Coincidently my homie Justin Teich, a friend I lived with last summer in Orlando, was there to join me for the week. I had a great time, got alot of stuff on film and got some dirty photos, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment