Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet Home Alabama - Dadeville


I'm lucky to say that i got to stay at Clint Westbrooks house in Dadeville, Alabama. Mainly becuase Clint lives on one of the most beautiful lakes i have ever ridden on, was awesome riding behind his Nautique 210 and also our other friend Spencer Waldrep, who lives just down the lake has a 230 which we rode every day. New tricks were being thrown down, everyone was shredding, beats wear blaring, i was having the sickest time out on Lake Martin filming from a jetski getting gopro footage, doing sunset photoshoots and getting sick chaseboat footage, we put an edit together of our week in Dadeville, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment