Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Still in Alabama - Tuscaloosa

After a solid week of riding and shooting in Dadeville, we head west towards Tuscaloosa to spend some time with Yancey Crew at his little bit of paradise in Sunshine Pointe, Northport, AL. We ended up riding all day everyday and riding his jetskis in our spare time, then later take the golf cart up to the house and skate his mini ramp everynight, was definetly a week to top last for sure! My riding is coming along really good, been hitting huge double ups, trying new tricks, getting solid footage down for my new edit, some raw footage of myself riding on Lake Tuscaloosa. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment