Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

My first trip to Missouri

After an awesome week of cable and boat riding fun in Texas, we headed east for Branson, Missouri for the 3rd stop of the Pro Tour, stoked to be in Pro's, after a successful weekend at the last Tour stop.

I had such a sick ride in the heats and found myself through to the quarter finals along with Dean Smith. Had another solid ride but got out ridden by the Pro's, still happy with myself, and its cool that more people notice your rides when you’re in Pro's its awesome, pushes me to ride harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment