Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Australian Wakeboard Nationals at Renmark

I am so thrilled to have been crowned this weekend the new Australian Junior Boys Champion.
I had fantastic rides in my Heats and Semi finishing in first place overall and then having an awesome ride in the final to win.
I want to thank the people who have supported me along the way.  Daniel & Mick Watkins from ProWake, Mick Neville and Paul Hodge from Liquid Force, Paul from Slush Puppie, Mum and Dad and the families who help each other out all the time.  The Clifford, The Askews, The Teunissens - what an amzing group of friends my parents and I have made on our journey so far in this sport.
And a special shout out to John Henson from Pro Wake Academy who really helped me pull it all together and get focussed for competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment