Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Queensland Wakeboard Championships

Just wrapped up the State Champs on the Gold Coast.  Had an awesome ride on Saturday winning both Heats, but let myself down a bit on Sunday and was outgunned by a mate who had the ride of his life.
That's wakeboarding for you - you have to nail it in the one that counts and my chance comes again this week at Nationals.  I am stoked that my Coach is going to be there for a few days for me.
Can't wait to hit Renmark and be on the Murray River again where I first rode behind a boat as a kid.

1 comment: