Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tige Owners Reunion at Grafton

Awesome weekend with my ProWake and Tige Team mates down at Grafton.  Had a great day with Dean Smith out on our boat and forgot how nice it was to ride in fresh water for  change.
On Saturday Night I did an exhibition run with Dean Smith, Nick Weinacker and some champions in other disciplines like Slalom, Barefoot, Kneeboard, Sky Chair Wake Surfing.
Had probably the best ride of my life, it was awesome to thrown down Whirly 5's, Back 5's and Heel 7's in front of such a big crowd.  My Coach was stoked. He hadnt seen me ride for a month and I hate 2 big new tricks he didn't know I could do

No comments:

Post a Comment