Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ProWake Academy

I have been spending some great time with my Coach Johnny 'Rubber' Henson and Jacob Hore getting ready for the end of Season Comps States and Nationals.  
Have a few more days to focus on my technique and to work on my style.  Dean Smith said to me recently that most of the Juniors in Australia ride the same and there was an opportunity for someone to really develop their own style and I am working on that.
Have my Whirly 5 and Heel 7 pretty good and hopeing to take them to Nationals with me

No comments:

Post a Comment