Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 Days and counting

10 days until I get to Orlando - I can't wait.

My sponsor and mentor Daniel Watkins was hooked me up with a base at the Wakeboard Camp in Clermont. I will be working at the Wake School and riding every day in preparation for the Worlds on August 18-21. Amber Wing and Ben Greenwood are based at the Camp so I will get to spend some time with the Liquid Force Crew and of course I will get to spend time with the Billabong Team as well.

I have been studying so hard trying to finish my Cert 3 in Fitness at the Australian Sports Academy. I got my Senior First Aid quals this week, and go for my boat licence next week too. As soon as I get back from the US and I going to do the extra units needed for me to get My Cert 3 in Sports Coaching which will be a great addition to assist me in my career.

Mick Watkins at ProWake is hooking me up for some work for them on photoshop to help pull together catalogues and stuff for the website. This will be great for me to help Nathan out when we go on Tour in September.

And about the tour - the Monster Energy Prowake Tige Tour starts on my 16th Birthday at Hervey Bay. This year I will get from Townsville to Renmark and all stops along the way - it's a huge tour, but it's a lot of fun too. We will be stopping at the Super Cross Events along the way to showcase the Monster Energy Boat too!

Between now and Orlando I just need to get as much water time as I can. I'm taking Mitch Askew up to the Brisbane River on Saturday my my good mate Jordan Uren arrives on Tuesday from Melbourne to ride with me until I leave.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment