Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....

The countdown is on. Saturday morning I fly out with my good mate Corey Turnbull to Orlando - the land of dreams! Only a couple of quick stops in Auckland and Los Angeles along the way. I arrive on Sunday Morning at about 5am and will be met at the Airport by Wakeboard legend, and my number one mentor Daniel Watkins.

I will be based at the Wakeboard Camp at Clermont where fellow Liquid Force Riders Ben Greenwood and Amber Wing are based. I'm also looking forward to catching up with the Billabong Crew!

I have had a great week and have done so much riding doing between 2 and 4 sets everyday. I have my pass real consistent and just have to decide which 7's I am going to run with in the Worlds...

My old mate I grew up with in Echuca Jordan Uren has been at my place this week and he is riding real well too and will be heading back to Melbourne on Saturday with a few new tricks.

Have a big media day tomorrow on my last day starting with a Channel 9 News Crew meeting me at ProWake. Had to choose somewhere and thought it would be great to take them to Mick & Daniels to film. Then I have a crew from the Gold Coast Bulletin doing a set in the boat with me...

After that there's just one more sleep - I wonder if I will get any?

No comments:

Post a Comment