Welcome to my Blog.......

I would love you to all follow my adventures as I push myself wakeboarding around the world.
You can also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/dylanprideaux and you can checkout my site at www.dpwake.com

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ross River Rampage - Winner!!!

It's great to be on the road with guys like Ike, Rubber, Paul Boyd, Mick Watkins and Dwayne Priestley. We roll in to Townsville and catch up with Andrew Clinton, Dominic Clifford and Mitch Shepperd. Last time I saw Mitch was at Cable Nationals in Cairns and he was shredding their.

The setup was awesome and we had fun riding during the day for practice.

I was pumped to win the main event with Ike 2nd and Paul Boyd 3rd. Nice to beat some old legends of the sport.

Heading home to maybe have a day off tomorrow for body recovery and thinking about riding at Bli Bli on Sunday... Who's up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment